Yenivis Alvarez, R.D.H.
Yenivis has been practicing dentistry as a Dental Hygienist in South Florida for more than 15 years, 10 of them as part of the Dental Group of South Florida. She graduated as a Doctor of Stomatology from Havana University, Cuba in 1993. She has also completed and passed Part I and II of National Boards of Dentistry as part of her studies to graduate as a Doctor of Dental Surgery in the USA.Â Her duties are very important to our GROUP. They are essential to our promise to improve and maintain our patient's oral health by motivating and training patients on how brushing, flossing and plaque control are essential preventive treatments. Her invaluable functions include: routine teeth cleanings, sealings, root planning, place of arestin and educating patients on general oral hygiene. As well as assisting with the management of Medical and Dental emergencies, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontic, Periodontic, Pain control and Endodontic.
Training and certifications include:
- Completed National Board of Dental Hygienist, Florida Nova University.
- Vizilite Plus-Hygienist certification (prevention of oral cancer).
- Lumineers certification.
- Whitening teeth systems certification (Saphyrus & Zoom lidghts).
- Arestin Certified Experts Training Program.
- OSHA, Management Health Solution.
- CPR training.
English and Spanish.